CARE Atlanta Global Innovation Hub
Connecting with Atlanta innovators for transformative local and global social impact.
The CARE Atlanta Global innovation Hub convenes people and organizations dedicated to defeating poverty by achieving social justice and equity everywhere. As CARE’s domestic innovation hub, we create the space, programs and support systems for Atlanta leaders to come together with global practitioners to solve the world’s most pressing problems. CARE’s Atlanta Innovation Hub seeks to bring together Atlanta social entrepreneurs, civil society, government, academia and technologists to build a global constituency dedicated to fighting poverty, achieving social justice and saving lives.
The CARE Atlanta Global Innovation Hub sits at the intersection of social impact, innovation and an unflinching focus on justice for those most marginalized in our world.
In a community of activists, artists, thinkers and movement builders, The Hub is an ecosystem creating tools, opportunities and experiences aimed at solving critical social impact issues.
Innovation is at the core of The Hub. Here, that means that those most impacted by systems of injustice are centered in design. It's where we explore, test, and scale new solutions to meet the world's most important problems.
The Atlanta Innovation Hub’s thematic areas align CARE areas of expertise and relevancy with the broader Atlanta community which, together, create a greater path for impact at scale:
- Community and Culture
- Events and Experiences
- Support and Services
The Hub is a dynamic environment including:
- Co-working partners and memberships
- Private offices and shared space
- Collaboration opportunities
- Membership with The Hub
- Hub Events and Experiences
- Art installations and activations
- Community events (e.g. talks, hacks)
- Experiential trips
- Professional services
- Design sprints and accelerators
- Practical non-profit tools
- Workshops & skills building
- Ad hoc space rental
Premiere co-working and collaboration space
- Private offices – starting at $500/month
- Dedicated desk – $300/month
- Day pass – $20/day
Contribute to our community of change makers and enjoy exclusive access
- Annual – $150/year
- Month-to-month – $30/month
Do something awesome, together
- Multipurpose space with capacity up to 200 people – starting at $350/event
- Conference room/meeting space – starting at $50/hour